The fascia boards have all been successfully installed, as have most of the shingles. The contents of the sheds have been organized, and the sheds have been swept out. Most of the vent pieces for under the eaves have been cut and labeled, they just need to be installed.
- Empty out storage unit at Super Space Storage in Sunnyvale and use trucks/vans to move contents over to Valley Church and into the sheds. (Must be completed by 1/31/2014!)
- Put up remaining trim pieces (on/around door 1, and the horizontal pieces on the backs of the two sheds under the gables).
- Paint the unpainted fascia pieces dark brown (paint and brushes are in shed number 2).
- Install ridge shingles on shed number 2
- Use roofing cement to seal exposed nail heads on both roofs
- Install vent pieces on the eaves
- Install lock on shed number 1